|HOME | ABOUT US | PRODUCTS | TECH SUPPORT | NEWS | CONTACT US | CUSTOMER SERVICE | TESTIMONIALS | SHOP CART||1-888-947-8331|
OVERVIEW:Twisted Engineering strives for complete customer satisfaction. If you have a questions or concerns not answered below, please give us a call 8am-5pm M-F Eastern Standard time at 1-88TWISTED-1 or 1-888-947-8331.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ):
1. Are the Composi-FLEX handlebars just another carbon fiber overlaid aluminum bar
No the handlebars are constructed from 100% aerospace grade composites and polymers. The aluminum on the bars are very thin sleeves that serve only as wear and labeling surfaces.
2. Will the Composi-FLEX handlebars fit my motorcycle?
Yes. The bars will fit any mounting system for 1 1/8” handlebars
3. Can the handlebars be cut narrower?
Yes. The handlebars may be cut with a standard hacksaw.
4. Can I use any set of hand guards?
No. Only Twisted Engineering Bark Guards are designed for use with Composi-FLEX handlebars.
5. How do I mount my controls and grips on the Composi-FLEX handlebars?
There is no difference in mounting your controls or grips. Follow your owners manual.
6. Can I glue my grips to the Composi-FLEX handlebars?
Yes, but you should lightly scuff the surface with sand paper or Scotch-Brite
|Shop Admin | News Admin|